When placing an order with Phenomenal Gym Wear you agree to the following.
To ensure we can offer an exchange or refund on any goods purchased from Phenomenal Gym Wear please follow the steps below:
CONDITIONS FOR RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Important Note: We will not offer a refund/exchange on the following:
- Designer Tags Removed or Altered
- Missing Original Packaging
- Make Up Stains/Tanning Product stains
- Animal Hair
- Deodorant Marks/smells
- Items which have been damaged due to general wear and tear are not considered to be a fault. We reserve the right to refuse any returned items that have been damaged after they are received by you or if they are not in new condition and original packaging.
Australia & New Zealand
All goods must be returned for a full refund within 14 days of purchase. All items must be in original condition and contain all tags (attached), packaging and the original receipt enclosed.
All Other Countries
All goods must be returned within 30 days of purchase. All items must be in original condition and contain all tags (attached), packaging and the original receipt enclosed.
- Original tags must remain attached.
- Item(s) must be in original condition, unworn, unsoiled and in original packaging.
- We cannot offer a refund on any undergarments.
- We do not offer refunds or exchanges on gift cards.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
- Refund payments are returned via the original payment method minus the handling charges
- If 14 days (Australia/New Zealand) or 30 days (All other Countries) have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange
CLEARANCE/SALE ITEMS/SPECIAL OFFERS:
- Regrettably we cannot offer exchanges or refunds on sale items unless item is faulty.
Please note: Refunds are given on faulty items only. Please see below for our procedures. If all terms and conditions have been followed and you have been approved for a refund the funds (minus cost of shipping) this may take 5-7 business working days to appear in your bank.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
In the unlikely event that you receive an item that is faulty or not of satisfactory condition you may be entitled to a refund for your purchase from Phenomenal Gym Wear. If the fault falls under a manufacturer fault we can issue a full refund/exchange with in the 3 month warranty. We do not replace a fault that is caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear & tear, natural breakdown of colours and material through a period of time or extensive use. All our garments/products carry a 3 month warranty from date of purchase. Outside of the 3 months we cannot offer a replacement or refund.
- Please email email@example.com with your order number, date of purchase, description of fault and a photo showing the fault.
- If all terms and conditions have been followed and you have been approved for a refund the funds may take 5-7 business working days to be appear in your bank.
- We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- Refused items will be posted back to you and additional postage will be charged.
- No responsibility is taken for returns that are sent by non-traceable postage methods and are not received.
- Unfortunately without the items we cannot issue an exchange or refund. We strongly suggest you send your returns using a traceable method.
HOW TO RETURN – (Contact Us First)
When returning a garment/garments for exchange or refund please send to:
Phenomenal Gym Wear
PO Box 4313
Please include your full name, order number, reason for return, original receipt and items in original condition.